Monday, February 7, 2011

solo cinco mas dias

Woah. Five freaking more days. I just have to get through today and tomorrow at work and then we're off to San Antonio for our whirlwind wedding week. A co-worker who recently got married told me to "soak in every moment because it goes by so fast." Duly noted.

Last night Eugenio bought me man-approved lingerie for the first night of our honeymoon. I get a kick out of thinking about him in the store picking everything out. He told me, with an interesting choice of words, "You'll look awesome. Really, you topple those models." Yeah, with my thighs. I tried the lacy, pink delicates on partly to ensure that they fit and mostly to figure out the logistics. It took me about ten minutes to get the stockings attached to the string thingies hanging from the underwear and then figured, well this is going to make for an interesting night, thinking about E figuring out how to take them off. Sexy but complicated. I'll post a picture later. Forgive me if this is too much information. I'm just super excited about losing my virginity...




..... haha just kidding.

No comments:

Post a Comment