Friday, June 29, 2012

In which I cuss a lot...

Such are the work place politics, where one is made to feel so small, put in her place on a constant basis, so that she may not forget how things work 'round here, that when a certain someone with a certain title makes a suggestion and passes it off as her own, though it is truly the very suggestion made by the small, lowly worker four months prior -- the same suggestion the certain title holder shot down instantly, imperiously -- the lowly worker merely smiles and says, "Yes. That sounds like a great idea," while trying her damnedest to add "you fucking cunt" telepathically.

To continue being vague -- let's not complain about work on here too much, dear -- this suggestion, if implemented sooner, as I suggested, probably would have prevented the shit show followed by the sad resignation of my coworker the other day. But I salute her for actually saying and doing what we all fantasize about:  Fuck all y'all, I'm out of here. Those weren't precisely her words, rather more crying was involved and then a quick, quiet resignation -- seriously, it was the weirdest thing, all a blur -- but it was the best and most honest reaction ever uttered up in this bitch. "You are so brave," a coworker commended through teary eyes, before watching as our very own Che marched out the door.

Usually I try to refrain from work related posts, and when that fails -- heat of the moment/mad as hell/I have no friends/except the Internet/that sort of thing --  I keep it vague. Also, I'm paranoid that *THEY KNOW.* In which case, hey assholes...

Just kidding. Another one to file under Delete Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment