Thursday, January 19, 2012


I changed this blog title. Naming the internet page in which I embarrass my future self has always been a difficult task, but one I take VERY SERIOUSLY, Y'ALL. I thought I was being cute and clever with 'bloggy blog', but the presence of other bloggy blogs proves the nature of my originality.

Also, I just discovered a new social network of sorts. It's a completely private forum for posting often incoherent, sometimes bitchy, and typically crass personal observations best kept -- which I'm clearly in want of doing -- from unbounded spaces such as these. I'm starting to blog there now. I begin each post with the comforting albeit unreciprocated "Dear Diary..." or sometimes "Listen asshole..."

I wonder how dead artists and public figures of generations past would feel if they knew about their personal journals and love letters having ISBN numbers.

No comments:

Post a Comment