Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Correction

One night after an embarrassing moment, Eugenio advised, "Keep that to yourself; don't blog about it." No worries, I mostly blog compromising information about you, not myself, though I appreciate the concern.

Let it be known that I have Neno's permission to talk about (some) of the things that take place behind our apartment door. I texted him one morning before clicking Publish, "Do you mind if I talk about your farting on my blog?" He responded, "Which one? From last night?" (I found that response hilarious).

But then he read my blog and took issue with the honeymoon post. "The stuff about the lingerie, yadi, yadi, yadi and saying '10 minutes later' was a bit TMI...And it was more than 1o minutes, more like 20." Duly noted.

2 comments:

  1. hehe I love it. I'm glad you got permission for Neno to write about him. Let him know that I think 10 minutes is a good thing. I get bored about about 10-15 minutes and just want the whole thing to be over so I can be productive or go to bed, 20 minutes just sounds like a lot :-P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah, I totally agree. 12 minutes tops. I'm all about getting as much sleep as possible each night.

    ReplyDelete