Sunday, December 11, 2011

Day 2 of no human contact.

I feel like Thoreau...but with the internet, treadmills, and TV. Other than those three things, totally Thoreau.

I'm working on a scarf. I'm really proud of this piece because it's my first that doesn't look like a complete failure thus far.

Later I'll go running then check out some YouTube videos before I spend an obscene amount of time getting ready for the day. My new hobby is learning how to apply makeup from 15 year olds. You never know who you'll meet locked up in your own apartment.

Yesterday I did talk to someone in the flesh. It was the man walking ferociously on the treadmill next to me. Whenever I see someone putting effort into walking that fast, I want to suggest, you can probably handle jogging now. But that's not what we talked about. He mentioned something about how I went outside to take a phone call (because I'm so popular). You get going and then your motivation is ruined by the interruption, eh? Really I had all day to waste, so I didn't need any motivation but I just laughed like what he said was so true and funny and then said something cheesy like, "Yeah, but I'm going to push through." What a loser.

No comments:

Post a Comment