Thursday, December 1, 2011

honk if you love jesus

I've always wanted to honk at someone all like pinche cabron! But I don't do that because I think honking is rude, and everyone in Orlando honks at the slightest annoyance because people here are assholes, if I may so generalize. My favorite is when people with crosses and/or crucifixes dangling from their rear view mirror get road rage horn without a 'Honk if you love Jesus' bumper sticker in sight. WWJD, MF.

ANYHOO! Today I got to cross honking off my bucket list. It was my husband I was following who was sitting at a green light in the car in front of me like an idiot, but honking in public still made me feel like a boss lady. Really I could have sat at that green light all damn day because we were just going to Micky D's before taking his car to an auto repair shop, but I saw the opportunity and took it.

I know what you're thinking about this post. #keepittoyourselfnexttime

EDIT: After I pressed publish, a christian rehab center was the advertisement google suggested for this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment