Tuesday, December 27, 2011

xmas pics

Our li'l Christmas nook. This is the falsely advertised tree we bought three years ago. I actually love it, every 20 inches of it. My fave is the paper polar bear on top. We also stuck my sister's kids' Santa photo in there.
Best damn tortilla soup. Maybe it looks gross, I can't accurately decipher because I know it's heart warming and delicious.
Monkey balls, balls of monkeys,a family Christmas delicacy
Neno surprised me with new running shoes. This is the only photo documenting my presence in xmas 2011. I deleted all 50 -- literally, 50 -- of my double chinned, bug eyed self portrait attempts and decided to stick with legs. I'm not photogenic. That's what I'm going with, "not photogenic." I'm a looker, the camera just can't quite capture it. Luckily, even when I'm chubby and old, my legs will always be on point. I'm blessed with the body of Kermit the frog.


No comments:

Post a Comment