Thursday, December 8, 2011

fashion face off

I'm no fashionista but my husband is un poco loco. This hombre who wears a gold chain and shirts that are borderline Ed Hardy says he dresses better than me.

Me: I can't believe you think that!

Husband: It's not that I think that; it's that it's a fact.

Me: Whatever! You're like Bruno. You're hilarious and confident but not self aware.

I'm either pointing out his delusion or my really, really poor fashion sense.

EDIT: If this sounds mean, note that I unabashedly wear grandma underwear from Walmart and happen to love Eugenio's necklace. I have literally (literally literally not Rachel Zoe literally) never seen him not wearing it. And Ed Hardy is pushing it. They're just shirts with questionable designs. I don't like to be mean. It messes with my self perception of being inherently an asshole but externally charming.

No comments:

Post a Comment