Friday, April 13, 2012

A bunch of bakeries donated cakes for an event today at work. All of the leftovers were hauled to the staff break room. I'm forever the fat kid. Eyes glistening with excitement, rubbing my hands together, I started singing, "Cake, cake, cake, cake, cake, cake, I wanna lick the icing off," which got awkward pretty quickly when everyone remained silent, like they didn't recognize the obviously perfect song for the occasion, as if no one listens to the radio, like no one else hates herself for enjoying that song and cake so damn much.

So anyway, I'm still energetic, all hoped up on sugar. Cake, cake, cake, cake, cake...

I actually don't like that song enough to have it stuck in my head and yours all damn day. Oops.

Edit: Headache, headache, headache, headache, headache

No comments:

Post a Comment