Thursday, July 25, 2013

I'm sure to text Eugenio with important entertainment trivia, with random capitalization, while we're both hard at work. Nursing isn't so bad while watching Gilmore Girls, noting where many actors and actresses got a start. Eugenio, smart husband of mine, gave me the complete series this past Christmas. This is a dumb thing to say, but let me have my stupid TV spawned fantasties, I hope Felicity will be Rory to my Lorelai. Nevermind, forget I said that. It's dumb. OK, back to work... 


3 comments:

  1. Haha! That's an awesome gift! And I love how the WB/CW channel has impacted your life lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was Felicity on the WB too? I forget. Eugenio also gave me the complete series of Felicity when we were dating. He even watched it with me. But sadly he isn't as smitten with GG. He said, "Rory and her mom are kind of annoying." Whatever. He's annoying.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh he has no idea what he's talking about! They made me wish I was a teen mom!! And yes, Felicity was on the WB too.

    ReplyDelete